We are back with another episode of The Long Game Podcast and this time I am joined by Andy Slye.
In this episode with Andy we talk about:
- How his childhood has impacted his view on money
- Working his 9-5 then starting side hustles to increase his income
- Growing his youtube channel to 55+ million views
- How he became a debt free millionaire by age 31
- Advice he has for younger people who are trying to figure out their life
If you enjoy this content, subscribe to my newsletter here and never miss any of my content.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this blog should be considered advice, or recommendations. If you have questions pertaining to your individual situation you should consult your financial advisor. For all of the disclaimers, please see my disclaimers page.
1 thought on “The Long Game Podcast – Andy Slye”
Comments are closed.