We are back with another episode of The Long Game Podcast and this time I am joined by my good friend Paul Jorgensen.
In this episode we talk about:
- Growing Up In New York and hooping at all the cool outdoor courts. This is where he was nicknamed “Prince Harry of Harlem”
- To being on the AAU circuit and committing to George Washington
- To the process of transferring and figuring out what really matters to him
- To the grind of overseas basketball and finding his spot
- To life lessons he’s learned along the way
Paul Jorgensen is a currently a professional basketball player for Cab Madeira in Portugal. Previous to that, he grew up in New York where he was nicknamed ‘Prince Harry of Harlem’. After he graduated high school, he spent 2 years at George Washington then transferred to play basketball in the Big East at Butler University.