We are back for the 5th episode of The Long Game Podcast and this time I am joined by Alan Stein, Jr.
In this episode we talk about:
- His experience as a D1 basketball player at Elon
- To finding a gap in the basketball training business
- To growing his personal training business
- To his favorite Kobe experience
- To his new book he wrote
- To pivoting and using what he learned as a world class trainer to now consulting large corporations
- To advice he has to his younger self
Alan is a world-renowned coach, speaker and author. He spent 15+ years working the highest performing basketball players on the planet and now teaches audiences how to utilize the same strategies in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level.
Alan specializes in improving individual and organizational leadership, performance and accountability. He inspires and empowers everyone he works with to take immediate action and improve mindset, habits and productivity.